Sunday, May 20, 2012

I have greatly enjoyed my online educational journey! I started out learning much of it as I went along...with little formal training. Over the past five years of teaching online courses, I've learned incredible things about my own teaching style as well as what makes online undergraduate instructors successful or unsuccessful.

As part of my doctoral studies, I'm now taking a course at Illinois State University that will give me more of the foundational elements of teaching distance learning courses. I'm so excited to learn more about the process which in turn will help me be a better online educator and a more effective trainer of and mentor to other online professors.

Stay tuned as I'll be updating my blog regularly over the coming six weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment